Climate Halloween is a global campaign through the month of October, with live actions on Friday, October 29. The purpose of the campaign is to draw awareness to the many species facing extinction and sound the alarm to global leaders ahead of COP 26.
- Raise awareness about the over 37,000 endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- Pressure global leaders to act urgently on the Climate Emergency at COP26
How To Participate
Want to take action online? You can send in video submissions to NooWorld’s video upload feature, upload a photo to the Climate Halloween Community Feed, or send a message to your representatives! Spread the word with our social media toolkit using the hashtag #ClimateHalloween.
Find out more ways to get into action using the Climate Halloween Toolkit
Upload a video or photo of:
- Your costume of a species on the IUCN Red List
- Your drawing of a species on the IUCN Red List
- Your local Climate Halloween action
- Take our training on how to make a costume with materials in your home, including printable Climate Halloween placards
Want to take action in your community? Find a local action or start one by visiting FossilFreeFuture.earth! For those based in LA, together with local orgs, NooWorld is organizing a Climate Halloween Parade!
Tongva Park, Santa Monica, 3pm 29th Oct.
Climate Halloween Curriculum
If you’re an educator or parent, you can use the Climate Halloween Curriculum for inspiration on how to talk to children about climate change, endangered species, and the importance of COP!
Want to stay connected with Climate Halloween-related news? Join our mailing list!
Climate Halloween is a coalition with members of Fridays For Future Windhoek, NooWorld, YEA! Impact, XR COP, One Up Action, Extinction Rebellion Los Angeles, Amazon Watch, Artists For Amazonia, Kids Ocean Day, Extinction Rebellion NYC, Extinction Rebellion Brasil, Youth Climate Strike Los Angeles, Extinction Rebellion Youth US, and more!